Monday, August 18, 2014

This is the start of our crazy blogging adventure!  I have been saying for years that I wanted to embark on this journey, but I've always been to scared to start.  No time like the present :-)

This year Steph and I will be co-teaching together for the first time.  I think I can speak for both of us when I say that we are excited and nervous all at the same time!

Although Friday was our Institute day, today was our first day of Kindergarten meetings.  Every year I am amazed and surprised by all these little faces that come into our lives.  Steph and I had the joy of meeting a few of them today and will meet the rest over the next two days.  I can't wait to see all those smiles and even those tears on the first day.  We are going to have a great year!


No comments:

Post a Comment